Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
Oracle Service Bus
aka OSB, is an Enterprise Service Bus implementation by Oracle. OSB, formerly known as AquaLogic Service Bus, was acquired when Oracle bought BEA Systems. Oracle Service Bus transforms architectures by connecting, mediating, and managing interactions between services and applications.
Oracle Service Bus 12c enables users to:
1)Create a mobile enterprise by extending cloud and on-premise
2)Expose existing and new assets as REST/JSON APIs for mobile
3)Achieve business goals and improve customer satisfaction with mobile as a new channel
Highlights of Oracle Service Bus 12c Online training:-
* Very in depth course material with Real Time Scenarios for each topic with its Solutions For Oracle SOA 12c Online Trainings.
* Life time LMS access.
* We do Schedule the sessions based upon your comfort by our Highly Qualified Trainers and Real time Experts.
* We provide you with your recorded session for further Reference.
* We also provide Normal Track, Fast Track and Weekend Batches also For Oracle Service Bus 12c Online Training.
* We also provide Cost Effective and Flexible Payment Schemes.
|Installing Oracle Service Bus 12C|
|Configuring OSB Domain||00:00:00|
|OSB 12c installation||00:00:00|
|Introduction to OSB Console|
|OSB Administration Console||00:00:00|
|Proxy and Business Service||00:00:00|
|OSB Reporting Actions||00:00:00|
|OSB Message Processing Actions||00:00:00|
|OSB Communication Actions||00:00:00|
|OSB Flow Control Actions||00:00:00|
|OSB Message Processing|
|Using Service Callout action to invoke a service||00:00:00|
|What is Adapter||00:00:00|
|DB Relation ship||00:00:00|
|JMS Subscribe Queue/Topic||00:00:00|
|JMS Publish Queue/Topic||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.