Oracle SOA Quick start Installation
- Open Command prompt and go to the location where we copied SOA software and run below command. You should copy your local JDK location (Make sure we unzip the downloaded two files in the same directory)
“C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_92\bin\java” -jar fmw_18.104.22.168.0_soa_quickstart.jar
- Run above command and make sure you take correct JDK directory .Once you run the command you will see like below (This step might take long time)
- Once extraction is completed you will see below screen then click on Next button.
- Now select Skip updates as shown below and click on Next
- Enter installation location as shown below then click on Next→Next→Install